There is a New Vacant Position At Vodafone Ghana. A reward, shared services & OE & C Manager is needed for employment at Vodafone.
- To provide strategic leadership spanning across Reward, Shared Services, Organizational Effectiveness and Change to deliver Vodafone HR strategic objectives.
- To effectively manage all reward and benefit and organizational effectiveness and change management programmes, policies, processes, and procedures to attract, develop and retain a highly motivated and skilled workforce.
- To support and maintain specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications used in the organization with customized or specialized needs for the human resources information system (HRIS)].
- The Lead for Organizational Effectiveness and Change across Vodafone Ghana. Responsible for Ghana in all OE deliberations within Vodacom & Vodafone. Must lead in addressing best practice across Opco’s and implement same in Ghana.
- Lead Reward and Shared Services, providing management through developing strategy within overall HR agenda.
- Responsible for service delivery across the areas of responsibility to quality, timing, and cost targets.
- Work with Region and Global Centre to establish a global rolling 3-year strategy and short-term agenda for areas of responsibility, implementing relevant policies, standards, and frameworks.
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices, and processes to effectively deliver and improve organization, team and individual effectiveness within Reward, Shared Services and HR in general.
- Monitor and analyze benchmark data, trend information, and economic projections to ensure the organizations total remuneration and benefits strategy has a competitive and market position and is responsive to the business needs.
- Build and test relevant performance and reward management model to ensure appropriate benchmarks ensuring application across the organization.
- Ensure sustainable remuneration and benefits management processes which drives key business outcomes.
•Oversee and maintain optimal function of the organizations internal HR services systems.
- Oversee and maintain internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommend and implement solutions.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS.
- Contributes to Organization effectiveness strategy development, policies, processes and practices and delivers operational support. Work with HR Services to support and continuously improve Organizational Effectiveness administration processes and practices.
- Provide expert advice to HR business partners and delivering organization design and change projects
- Lead the development and implementation of Organization effectiveness projects and initiatives, including management of Organizational Effectiveness Reviews and reports
- Align functions to the business strategy through proactive and continuous diagnosis of organizational effectiveness, designing and implementing sustainable organizational improvements. Is required to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information.
- Implements specific initiatives which are Organization & Change-led
- Act a first point of resolution if headcount
- changes are not in line with agreed business changes
- Builds understanding, skill sets and competencies in Organization effectiveness within HR
- Ensure organization & change plans, as defined by the Vodafone People Strategy, are implemented effectively within Vodafone Ghana
- Support the HRD in reporting and managing the Organization Effectiveness Review process
- Work with external suppliers where appropriate to deliver People plans and initiatives
- Drive the implementation of the People strategy and Group HR initiatives in functional areas
- Maintain and manage relationship with Global and Regional Reward, Shared Services & OE&C within expertise remit, ensuring dialogue is maintained.
- Oversee resourcing and development of the team.
- Provide leadership and manages DRs’.
- Offer advice and guidance to HR team members and foster productive working relationships across the business
Professional / Technical Skills:
- A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
- Significant HR experience (10 years) in upper-level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have experience in 2-3 other Blue-Chip organizations.
- Experience in leading Remuneration and Benefits management in a multinational environment.
- Exposure and access to best practices, as well as global networks of beneficial relationships within the Remuneration and benefits field.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence, and ability to enjoy fast paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong Organisational & Analytical Skills
Check Also; Starbites Announces New Job Opportunity
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE