There is Job vacancy for Mechanical Design Engineer (Draughtsman) At MPPE. Mining Process & Project Engineering (MPPE) requires a Mechanical Draughtsman to design required process and mining modular plants and equipment for various projects the company is working on. You will work closely with the project as well as process and mechanical engineering teams within the company.
Check Also: Job Announcement At NTU International
The role is responsible for providing design and drafting support to ensure the production of consistently high-quality 3D modelling and 2D orthographic drawings for Structural, Mechanical, Platework & Piping (SMPP) disciplines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing detail 3D models/detail fabrication drawings from set-outs according to company standards.
- Producing as-built models/drawings from redlines
- Assisting in the production of drawing office standards
- Developing material bulk take-offs from models/drawings
- Performing required design calculations.
- Perform site visits, site checks, commissioning during implementation of projects
- Checking of supplier or vendor drawings.
- Must assist with general drawing office duties
- Carry out filing of drawings as and when required.
- Assist section leaders with issuing of drawings.
Development and guidance of entry staff detail draughtsmen.
Key Performance Indicators
Must meet section key performance indicators as required by the company.
- Deviation from manhour budget
- Deviation from draughting standards/procedures – quality and level of detail.
- Number of revisions due to draughting errors.
- Number of errors due to accuracy
Recommended: Remote Jobs At Euro Exim Bank
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A relevant qualification in engineering certificate/diploma or a related qualification is essential for this role.
- Must have 1 – 3 years’ experience in draughting (structural steel and platework).
- Must have outstanding 2D AutoCAD skills with 3D modeling experience
- Must have relevant CADD software experience and good working knowledge in AutoCAD and relevant CADD softwares
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Autodesk REVIT
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk Inventor
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must be computer literate with basic Microsoft Excel experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Must be results and solutions oriented, a passionate learner, embrace the teamwork approach, take ownership of their role, have a competitive mindset, and a positive attitude.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For Mechanical Design Engineer (MPPE)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE