A Network Administrator II is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
Top 10 US scholarships for international students 2022/2023
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Installing and configuring Network devices and systems
- Identifying, and resolving Network related issues
- Monitoring Computer Network and Systems
- Providing Network Administration and Support
- Working with other IT Support personnel
- Schedule backups of Network device configuration
- Research on Network products in support of Network procurement and development efforts
- Other related job roles as may be assigned
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or allied discipline (at least Second Class Lower Division)
- Professional Certification: CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNP/CCNP Enterprise.
- Added Advantage: Professional Certifications in CCNA Security, Sophos XG Firewall Administrator and Aruba Certified Switching Associate.
- Have at least three (3) years of hands on practical experience
GENERAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS AND APPLICATION PROGRAMMERS
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Excellent listening, questioning and usability skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to transfer ICT skill/knowledge to non-tech oriented users
- Strong analytical & diagnostic skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of adaptability
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Network Administrator II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE