The services of a Public Affairs Officer II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
The successful applicant will be assigned duties in the Public Affairs Department and will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Writing reports, Press releases and rejoinders of the Council
- Drafting speeches for various functionaries of the Council
- Building relationship with the medi
- Keeping abreast of important reports/stories in the media particularly those related to the Council.
- Drafting and placement of advertisements/advertorials in the media
- Organising press briefings, courtesy visits and other events of the Council
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or a related field of Study from a recognised University (at least Second Class Lower Division).
- Possession of higher degree and membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience in the Public Affairs Department of a reputable organisation, or in the editorial Department of a reputable media outfit.
- Applicants who have not majored in Mass Communication (or any of the related field of study), who possess graduate diploma in Mass Communication are also eligible.
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Public Affairs Officer II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE