There is a new employment opportunity available at KPMG. This international organization is looking to recruit an IT Audit Associate.
What you will do:
- Delivering value-added technology audit and assurance services
- Carrying out data analysis and data visualisation as part of financial statement audits.
- Working under the supervision of experienced team members to carry out financial statement audits
- Identifying and performing appropriate internal control and/or substantive procedures on the information technology audit areas
- Identifying and documenting audit risks, issues and deficiencies and assessing the impact of these findings individually and cumulatively in coordination with senior IT Audit team lead and the audit engagement team
- Completing tasks and deliverables to a high-quality standard as part of audit engagements – working to an agreed plan, budget, and quality
- Keeping senior IT Audit members informed of significant developments and progress on the engagement.
You are a strong candidate if you have.
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Information technology
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Any other similar IT discipline
- Knowledge, skills and certifications such as the following will be an advantage (but not a requirement).
- Information Systems Audit (e.g., CISA)
- Professional Accounting (fully or part qualified)
- SQL and common database management systems
- Server operating systems
- Networks and network security
- Data analysis and data visualisation.
Latest job openings:
How To Apply For The New Employment Opportunity At KPMG
Apply Before: 27th June, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE