Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
Lively Minds has a new employment opportunity. The non-governmental organisation is seeking a Graphic Designer.
The post holder will have the exciting role of supporting the team in Ghana strengthen our external communications, our programmatic content and our fundraising.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support fundraising, stewardship and advocacy efforts by working with those teams to ensure all collateral/communcations (e.g pitch deck, cases for support, propoals, reports) are well designed and will support our case for support
- To support programmatic work by ensuring content and operational products are well designed and maximise user experience
- To develop visuals and infographics that build our case for support and help communicate impact and performance
- To support website development and support brand development by ensuring that templates are updated and used consistently across the organsiation
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- to have excellent graphic design skills
- understand the intent/outcome of a product and then be able to think about how to design visuals to support achievement of a goal
- to be growth minded and willing to embrace feedback as an opportunity to develop
- able to deliver high quality work in a fast pace high pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Proven graphic design experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a communications function
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing
- Excellent use of word, including PowerPoint, Canva and other relevant design
- Photography skills
Experience working in an NGO
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At Lively Minds
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and application form detailing how you meet the role requirements and also attach a copy of a piece of design work that you are most proud of to email@example.com by 11:59pm BST on 29th August 2023
For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description.
Due to resource constraints, we apologise, but we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Lively Minds operates a strict Child & Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy, and we therefore check suitability of successful candidates though background checks consisting of references and police checks.
Lively Minds is fully committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We want this to be reflected in the diversity of the people who work for us and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and identities
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE