MSI Ghana has a new employment opportunity for a passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individual with the below relevant qualification/s and experience.
MSI Ghana’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future
Length of Contract : Permanent
The Client Activation Officer is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all Demand Creation activities aimed at increasing client flow in MSI Ghana Centres of excellencee. Ideal candidate must live in Accra or its environs.
Position MSI Ghana Clinics as leader in SRH
- Lead the development, testing and roll out of new solutions, materials, and activities for the clinics, specifically building new service awareness & adoption campaigns
- Establish in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator and Regional a criterion for how the success of activities will be measured against specific KPIs
- Assist marketing department in the development of communication materials that will drive awareness of MSI Ghana clinics.
- Ensure visibility and good use of the brand in all interventions. More concretely, to permanently ensure a good physical image of the centres (property, painting, maintenance) and a visible and appropriate “branding and co-branding”.
- Participate and ensure the implementation of the marketing plan of each centre
- Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilizing Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSI Ghana mission and with marketing’s approval.
Increase visibility of Contact Centre
- Ensure that the MSI Ghana call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSI Ghana services.
- Conduct outreach to potential partners, customers, and influencers to promote the contact center and its services.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events and webinars, including logistics, promotion, and follow-up to promote the contact centre
Increase Customer base and revenue
- Monitor and evaluate the activities, analyze the results, and propose appropriate solutions for their improvement.
- Optimize the referral network to our delivery routes and ensure their monitoring and evaluation.
- Implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the MSI Ghana Centres.
- Partake in client journey mapping sessions very quarter to inform innovations in marketing communications, client experience and contact centre operations.
- Monitor the exterior branding of the clinic to reflect MSI values and branding guidelines to deliver the best-in-class client experience.
- Account for all community mobilisation expenditures according to set MSI Ghana financial standards
- Keep documentary evidence of all referrals made by CMAs for purposes of payment and reporting.
- Ensure all client referrals are done through the E-referral system
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Administration, Project Management or Health Management
- Other professional qualifications, ideally in Project Management, Communications and Marketing desired
- At least Two (2) years post-qualification experience in working with NGOs and/or government agencies in a similar role
- Commercially minded with excellent communication skills – written and verbal skills. Fluent English language skills are required.
- Ability to translate data and research into actionable insights for marketing strategic decision-making.
- Very comfortable with using key financial & marketing metrics and extremely commercially minded.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects to deliver with quality and on time.
- Ability to build relationships across teams, with evidence of highly sensitive cross-cultural skills and good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Action and results-orientated with ability to stay on track and thrive when working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop skills within others.
- Ability to translate complex information into a format and language that can be understood by a wide range of people and present in a compelling and engaging way.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Resilient, flexible, positive attitude and can thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Curious about emerging developments within our sector and passionate about building best practice
- Actively seeks out feedback on their performance (both results and behaviours) with a view to continuously learning and developing
- Pro-family planning and pro-choice
How To Apply For The New Employment Opportunity At MSI Ghana
Please submit your application by filling this online form via below link. Client Activation Officer: https://forms.gle/f3zofPg4jpsyEL2w8
- This application is open only to Ghanaian nationals or permanent residents with work permits.
- Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be on rolling basis. Submission deadline is by the Close of Business 5th August 2023. Shortlisting will be on rolling basis
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSG is an equal-opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of vulnerable persons and safeguarding employees and communities from sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse.
MSG does not solicit for payments in any form at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE