Here is the Farmerline Limited Job Advertisement. They are hiring Expert Labeller. The incumbent must be willing to start work as soon as possible.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
Together with the project managers:
- Develop a comprehensive labeling guide that will ensure consistency and quality of work, based on the expert labelers’ professional experience in multi-temporal land use assessments.
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and workflow of the labeling platform.
- Help establish achievable labeling goals and appropriate metrics for measuring overall quality of work.
- Carry out digitization tasks on selected training reference cells clearly capturing annual croplands and clearly defined tree crops using the best-in-class labeling platform designed to work with PlanetScope data.
- Assist the project management team in training of the wider pool of digitizers.
- Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of workflows.
- Periodic project reporting.
Check Also: Guinness Ghana Accepts Job Applications
- 4+ years experience in image-based labeling.
- Academic qualifications (Masters, Bachelors or Diploma) in any of the following fields: Remote sensing, Geospatial/Geographic Information sciences, Environmental sciences.
- Demonstrable experience in remote sensing that includes band math and spectral indices, visual interpretation of satellite imagery, multi-temporal land use assessments, and image classification.
- Advanced GIS experience with demonstrable experience in GIS tools such as QGIS.
- Preferred but not essential basic programming knowledge in either Python or R.
- Demonstrated ability in managing labeling projects for machine learning or quality assurance, survey design, experimental design.
- Ability to work independently and a track record of taking initiative.
- Impeccable communication and relationship-building skills.
Department & Location: Corporate Services, Kumasi & Remotely
How To Submit An Application For The Job Advertisement At Farmerline Limited
To apply, applicants should ensure to click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE