Here is the latest job vacancy at Azelis. Azelis is currently recruiting for a Sales Manager-Food to join their growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage, develop and understand the needs of a growing customer base, making regular visits to these accounts and building, maintaining and managing relationships with key contacts at all levels.
- Negotiating prices and volumes with customers in order to maximize returns to the business
- Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of the product portfolio in line with business growth strategies.
- To agree annual sales budgets with the Commercial Manager and Business Manager
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business
- To visit and represent the company at trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences, networking with representatives from a broad range of companies
- Pro-actively monitor and review payment terms against customer portfolio, ensuring that payment terms and methods are adhered to, keeping business risk to a minimum. Ensure that payment terms and cash flow implications are considered at time of negotiation for all new and existing business.
Suggested:New Job Vacancy At Lycopodium
Experience, Skills & Education
- Bachelor degree in the area industry (food science, food technology, biochemistry…)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales (chemical raw materials)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Knowledge and networks within country area industry
- Understanding of products and their application
- Fluent in English
How To Apply For the Job Vacancy At Azelis
Azelis is a leading global innovation service provider in the speciality chemical and food ingredients industry, present in 63 countries across the globe with over 3,800 employees. Our knowledgeable teams of industry, market and technical experts are each dedicated to a specific market within Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals.
We offer a lateral value chain of complementary products to more than 59,000 customers, supported by +2,700 principal relationships, creating a turnover of €4.1 billion (2022). Azelis Group NV is listed on Euronext Brussels under ticker AZE.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE