Here is the latest job vacancy at Lycopodium. Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Field Engineer- Mechanical to join our growing Project Engineering team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Specialist Field Engineering Manager the Field Engineer – Mechanical will be responsible for overseeing and directing the designated disciplines through Engineering initiatives ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Ensure that all the site Field Engineering services are up to a high standard in line with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Manage the various work procedures, practices, and plans of the Project Engineering teams to ensure deliverables are met to a high level of accuracy.
- Provide specialist advice and act as the primary contact for all project technical support, liaise with the engineering and construction team to resolve issues and ensure deliverables are met.
- Control and facilitate all Technical queries in conjunction with the relevant areas being Construction, Contracts and Commissioning.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
The expertise you’ll bring
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development and succession planning for personnel within your business unit.
- Capacity to delegate appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering and maintenance.
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
How To Apply for the New Job Vacancy At Lycopodium
Please submit your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE