Here is the latest job vacancy at Voltic Ghana, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for Sales Representatives in Accra. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades.
Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies.
- This role reports to the Territory Manager.
- The job incumbent will be responsible for representing Voltic GH. Ltd brands in a professional way towards the market and ensures effective distributor, wholesaler, retailer and consumer service.
- To ensure the development and maintenance of strong relationships, standards and identify growth opportunities within a channel/customer in order to sell Voltic products, achieves targets as defined by Voltic GH Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all lawful and responsible instructions given to you by the Voltic (GH) Limited such as,
- Order Generation as per targets agreed with Voltic (GH) Ltd.
- Call compliance 100%
- Achieve daily secondary sales target and Strike Rate minimum of 75%.
- Maintain approved Voltic standards of execution – planogram and POSM.
- Monitor and share competitor activities.
- Account Development: Explore / action new outlet opportunities to develop and execute RED.
- Responsible and accountable to company image.
- Always Uphold company image with best behavior and respectable business language.
- Report early for Calls at OVDs
- Always look presentable smart and causal.
- Protect company Assets given to you for your custody as Phones and Call devices.
- Acquaint yourself with and abide by the current and future customs, rules, policies, and regulations of the company.
- Quality Management: Ensure compliance to Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements.
- Promotions: Implement promotional plans, Report, and Execute Promotional Compliance
- Merchandising: Execute Implementation of Picture of Success by channel
- Implement stock rotation.
- Execute dealer merchandising training
- Order Generation: Sell in Core packs as per Picture of Success
- Orders calculated and captured through Macmobile.
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Manage New Product Listings”
- Negotiates permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customer.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with TSM.
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
- Utilise market research and analysis such as e-EDS, Market and insights reports, RTM reports and feedback to customer.
- Develop, implement and/or manage account specific programmes, promotions and packs as required and evaluation.
- Ensure master data accuracy: Making sure the customer list and details are up-to-date
- Problem-solving and conflict handling/resolution
- Together with TSM (when required), complete the CAP Assessment, Individual Development Plans (IDP), Performance and Development Review (PDR) and Learning Pathway.
Skills, Experience & Education
- HND Marketing (Minimum)
- Persuasive selling skills
- Driving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sales representative in a FMCG environment
- Product & Industry knowledge
- Competitor insights
- Strategic Thinker
- Analytical Skill
- Conflict handling ability
- Good Attention to detail
- Customer focussed & Service orientation
- Commercial/ Industry awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills / good motivational skills
- An understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value.
- Good negotiation skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good presentations skills
- Strong administration capabilities Basic Business Acumen
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Revenue Management
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Closing Date: 2023/09/07
At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa we are proud to celebrate diversity and we strive to achieve an equal-opportunity workplace by being cognisant of affirmative action requirements. It is our policy to be mindful and compliant with all our regional requirements and national laws for those regions.
Employment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to their field of competence. We do not discriminate against an employee or potential employees because race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability and gender identity.
At the heart of our recruitment processes is the need to create a value driven experience for all applicants.
To all recruitment agencies: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa does not accept agency resumes for roles that we post and make available.
Please do not forward any resumes to any Coca-Cola Beverages Africa employees and Talent Teams as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.