New Job Vacancy At DS Construction Limited. The company is looking for a hardworking and experienced Lead Technical Estimator with experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminium fabrication and installation processes to join our team!
As the Lead Technical Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
See Also: Employment Slot At MTN GlobalConnect
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
Check Also: Massive Visa Sponsorship Job Recruitment in UK
Required Profile for Role : Lead Technical Estimator
- 5+ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge in aluminum-glazed fabrication (windows and doors) and installation process is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word) and Tally ERP.
- Proficient in CAD Software eg. AutoCAD.
- Proven track record in analyzing information and translating it into other formats for the purpose of a tender/bid.
- In-depth knowledge of project management .
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Strategic Planning and Attention to Detail.
How To Submit An Application For New Job Vacancy At DS Construction Limited
To apply, press on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE