A Processing Manager is needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited. They are looking for highly motivated, industry-oriented and innovative personnel to assume the role of Processing Manager. (S)he will organize and oversee all the production activities within the entire operational chain. The Processing Manager will be ultimately responsible for developing strategies, and policies for all production operations and ensuring a safe and quality output which meets both internal and international standards.
Success in this role will be attained by using valuable insight into food processing principles to continuously improve production efficiency. The Processing Manager will oversee the management of the processing department and will develop, implement, and monitor procedures to maximise output.
How to make money on the internet with digital marketing
(S)he is expected to exhibit excellent planning, coordination, multi-tasking, problem-solving abilities, and teamwork in executing his/her duties to enhance the productivity of the company and achieve a common organizational target.
Ensure all manufacturing processes run effectively and efficiently within the whole production chain to enable safe and quality products which meet internal and international standards
- Develop and manage the annual production plan
- Define and review processing procedures in collaboration with the Operations and Production director
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards of the company
- Coordinates with the Technical team to ensure the efficiency of the equipment
- Coordinating and controlling of project development topics in production
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets
- Prepare periodic reports to update top management on departmental activities
- Oversee the smooth efficiency and effectiveness of all equipment for the decentralised processes
- Ensure production databases are updated, maintained and accurate
- Provide leadership in all working areas within the department.
- Supports certification and compliance of equipment/instruments
- Ability to communicate effectivelv with all teams, coordinate with l resources and direct projects in the right direction in a timely manner.
- Provide budget for the department and other production activities
- Set individual targets to assist achieve entire organizational targets
- Develop projects for the department and assign them to individuals within the department
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- MSc in Food Technology/Science/Process Engineering/Food Engineering with 4 years of working experience in a food production company
- Good working knowledge and implementation experience in HACCP, FSSC 22000, SQF standards
- 2 years of experience in a managerial role
- Experience in data analysis software usage
- Display good work ethic, resourcefulness, and organization.
- Professional knowledge in food processing, quality, and safety
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Good command over Microsoft Office, data analysis tools
- Good organizational and project
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively
Baker Hughes Invites Job Applications
June 2022 Job Vacancies At Absa Bank
How To Apply For Processing Manager At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE