A Sourcing Data Officer is needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited. The role of the Sourcing Data Officer is to be responsible for all data collection and first-hand review of data quality from sourcing and agro-management activities. The data officer will work with the raw material sourcing and the agro-economy departments, supervising data collection, cleaning and presenting the data for analysis. (S)He will be responsible for ensuring that all data sources are reported in a timely manner and assist with its reporting. (S)He will work closely with the IT, Sourcing and Agro-Economy teams.
Overall Duty For The Sourcing Data Officer At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
To coordinate data systems across raw material sourcing and agro-economy departments. To collect, record, and properly organize data for effective analysis and decision making.
- Work with field assistants to assess farms and report on farm and farmer operational data.
- Review the quality of the data and perform quality checks to ensure appropriate data collection meets the needs of the evaluation process.
- Work with Data and IT manager to analyse and develop databases for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Be a local expert on digital tools for collecting and analysing farm and farmer data.
- Support and expand the Koa Farm mapping Initiative.
- Ability to conduct surveys and coordinate data collection activities.
- Analyse and document processes and problems identified on the farm and with farmers and develop solutions to enhance the efficiencies of farm and farmer development.
- Ability to apply data wrangling in codifying and structuring data
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Geomatic Engineering, Statistics, Agro- Engineering with Data Science background, or equivalent with at least 1 year experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in a related field
- Strong Knowledge in data Communication
- Database Management, Configuration and Computer Hardware
- Operational knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Research and Data Collection.
- Thorough knowledge of digital data, internet, and data collection tools, (Kobo Collect, Survey123, Google Forms, DM collect, QGIS)
- Ability to produce high quality reports in a timely manner using Microsoft Office/ GSuite.
- Understanding of digital mapping or willingness to learn ArcGIS and QGIS
- Ability to work effectivelv in a culturally diverse team and communicate with a wide range of audience such as farmers
- Excellent professional command of English
- Ability to work in rural setup
- Past experience in supporting and maintaining farm data and mapping systems
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Database Management (SOL related), basic data analvsis (Descriptive statistics, analytical statistics) skills and basic knowledge of using data analysis software, e.g., Excel, R and MySQL.
- Knowledge in Agriculture related issues, such as Soil, Agricultural practices, etc.
- Knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation
Latest Job Posting At Lima Partners
First National Bank Calls For Job Applications
Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At First National Bank
How To Apply For Sourcing Data Officer At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE