A Sourcing Data Officer is needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited. The role of the Sourcing Data Officer is to be responsible for all data collection and first-hand review of data quality from sourcing and agro-management activities. The data officer will work with the raw material sourcing and the agro-economy departments, supervising data collection, cleaning and presenting the data for analysis. (S)He will be responsible for ensuring that all data sources are reported in a timely manner and assist with its reporting. (S)He will work closely with the IT, Sourcing and Agro-Economy teams.
Overall Duty For The Sourcing Data Officer At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
To coordinate data systems across raw material sourcing and agro-economy departments. To collect, record, and properly organize data for effective analysis and decision making.
- Work with field assistants to assess farms and report on farm and farmer operational data.
- Review the quality of the data and perform quality checks to ensure appropriate data collection meets the needs of the evaluation process.
- Work with Data and IT manager to analyse and develop databases for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Be a local expert on digital tools for collecting and analysing farm and farmer data.
- Support and expand the Koa Farm mapping Initiative.
- Ability to conduct surveys and coordinate data collection activities.
- Analyse and document processes and problems identified on the farm and with farmers and develop solutions to enhance the efficiencies of farm and farmer development.
- Ability to apply data wrangling in codifying and structuring data
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Geomatic Engineering, Statistics, Agro- Engineering with Data Science background, or equivalent with at least 1 year experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in a related field
- Strong Knowledge in data Communication
- Database Management, Configuration and Computer Hardware
- Operational knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Research and Data Collection.
- Thorough knowledge of digital data, internet, and data collection tools, (Kobo Collect, Survey123, Google Forms, DM collect, QGIS)
- Ability to produce high quality reports in a timely manner using Microsoft Office/ GSuite.
- Understanding of digital mapping or willingness to learn ArcGIS and QGIS
- Ability to work effectivelv in a culturally diverse team and communicate with a wide range of audience such as farmers
- Excellent professional command of English
- Ability to work in rural setup
- Past experience in supporting and maintaining farm data and mapping systems
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Database Management (SOL related), basic data analvsis (Descriptive statistics, analytical statistics) skills and basic knowledge of using data analysis software, e.g., Excel, R and MySQL.
- Knowledge in Agriculture related issues, such as Soil, Agricultural practices, etc.
- Knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation
How To Apply For Sourcing Data Officer At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE