There is a Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At First National Bank. The bank is hiring services oriented, dedicated and resilient people for the positions outlined below.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Control and manage the branch cash holdings
- Control the general ledger and office accounts for the branch.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Contact customers daily and resolve problems
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule
- Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average rand value of differences of the team to minimize losses to the business
- Manage the service quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through number of differences, average number of transactions.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices.
- Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
Responsible for management of their function devising implementing and provide input into the customer relationship management strategy. To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue generating clients
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and specifically in terms of client expectations.
- Following of process protocols to achieve service excellence.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organizations success in managing its legal and compliance risks.
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
How To Apply For The Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At First National Bank
Click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 6th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE