There is a job vacancy for Quality Assurance Specialist At Plan.
Quality Assurance – Financial Management and Compliance: Provide financial and compliance oversight for the WISE project, ensuring that Plan International’s organizational policies and global assurance standards are met, and donor compliance requirements are upheld.
- Develops an annual assurance workplan for the WISE Project, as agreed with the Project Lead and Project Accountant, that provides quality assurance on key financial and compliance systems, processes, policies and controls with respect to Plan Ghana and the donor’s requirements.
See Also: Work Options At Advans Savings & Loans
- Reviews ongoing assurance assignments in the workplan in the line with international standards on internal auditing; ensuring quality standards are met through review of processes at risk in the annual review plan and alerts management of potential risk areas.
- Ensures timely preparation of quality assurance reports and provides extensive review of the reports to relevant stakeholders on assurance engagement assignments undertaken.
- Monitors the progress of management’s actions in response to assurance reviews, ensuring effective follow up.
- Leads decisions on which assignments to prioritize given competing assurance needs of the various stakeholders of the project.
- Develops and monitors WISE project calendar for reporting, ensuring that both internal and donor agreement deadlines are planned for and adhered to.
- Develops monitoring process for quarterly budget versus actuals analysis to ensure timely implementation of the project’s annual implementation plan.
- Create innovative ways to improve budgeting processes.
- In collaboration with the Project Accountant, work with the project team and partners to attain accurate and timely financial information.
- Review and ensure accurate financial reporting for management and donors.
- Ensure projects are audit ready, in compliance with funding agreements, and lead on project audits in liaison with internal and external auditors.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives
Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or its equivalent, with Part II Professional Qualification;
- Extensive practical experience of at least five years in financial management, compliance, and risk management / risk-based auditing;
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position with a recognized institution preferably an International NGO
- Knowledge and experience working with international donor guidelines and compliance requirements in the development sector, such as Global Affairs Canada, USAID, United Nations, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ghanaian financial legal and regulatory requirements
- Experience developing and reviewing contracts and partnership agreements
- Experience in developing and delivering capacity development and mentoring to project teams and partners, specifically in the areas of financial management, compliance and risk management;
- Knowledge of project cycle management and program implementation is an added advantage;
Check Also: Job Advertisement At TOLDOIT
- Ability to train and mentor staff, partners and communities
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Ability to study and quickly understand new operating environment and organizational systems
- Good communications skills (written or oral)
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Independence and objectivity, you should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Organized, methodical and meticulous
- Promoting high performance
- Open to feedback and willing to try new approaches and processes
- Excellent Team Spirit
- Promotes innovation, learning and transparency
- Communicates effectively and enthusiastically as appropriate to the audience
- Gains, develops and retains credibility
- Behaves consistently in their approach to work and decision making
UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Job Opening At Tony Blair Institute
Remote and full time Job Recruitment at Black Pen
Fresh Job Openings At Mantrac Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Quality Assurance Specialist (Plan)
To apply click on this Button
Closing Date: 14th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE