A Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training) is needed at West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
Fully funded Canadian scholarships for international students 2022
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of HRM in ensuring that all activities relating to training and development are carried out successfully. The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
- Responsible for identifying training needs of all international staff of the Council
- Identifying and developing appropriate training programmes
- Determining training methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes
- Coordinating all training activities and preparing training reports
- Perform other Human Resource Management functions
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Applicants must possess a good University degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Development and membership of a recognized relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have not less than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and must have experience in the field of training.
- Applicant must not be more than forty-five (45) years at the time of applying.
- Have strong background and knowledge in all key Human Resource Management and development domains
- Have high proficiency in computer applications (e.g Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet skills)
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Have good writing, analytical and communication skills
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How To Apply – Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
Closing Date: 7th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE