A Stores Officer is needed At Kasapreko Company Limited. They are looking for to hiring a highly motivated and dependable person for this position.
- Receive raw materials, consumables, and stationery into SAP.
- Take stock of Raw Materials and others and reconcile with system balance on monthly, weekly or any period deem appropriate.
- Monitor stock level of local orders and prompt new requisition when minimum order level is reached.
- Monitor stock level of imported materials and submit purchase requisition to Procurement department.
- Assist Stores Manager in preparation of Monthly reports on Raw Material, consumables, and others.
- Transfer of Raw Materials to Production hall for production.
- Monitor and supervise Store assistants in the management of all stock items.
- Any other assignment to be given by the Stores Manager in relation to managing the stores department
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum of HND/Degree in Purchase and Supply or related
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience is required
- Excellent literacy in Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
- Practical knowledge of any Accounting Software
Working Knowledge of System Application Product (SAP)
How To Apply – Stores Officer At Kasapreko Company Limited
Apply via the button below:
Application Closing Date: 6th May, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE