The 2023 GNPC Scholarship Application Portal is now open: Apply online here.
The GNPC Foundation is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD programme) and undergraduate local scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year.
GNPC Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian.
2. Must have obtained admission to pursue postgraduate or an undergraduate degree programme at an accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
3. Teachers and lecturers in STEM and TVET at technical institutions.
NOTE: Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education are not eligible
GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship Required Documents
- Scanned copy of Admission letter.
- Scanned copy of First-degree Certificate.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD only).
- canned copy of transcript.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and Occupational).
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio-data page / National I.D. Card).
- Passport picture.
GNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Required Documents
- Scanned copy of Admission letter
- Scanned copy of WAEC results or Certificate
- Scanned copy of Testimonial from your previous school
- Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate / National Identification Card)
- Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcripts.
- Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding
- transcript for applicants pursuing another undergraduate certificate
- (Degree, FIND, B-Tech)
How To Apply For GNPC Scholarship 2023
- First visit the GNPC Scholarship Portal 2023/2024 at: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- Then click on the create account button and provide the necessary details with the correct phone number and active e-mail to create an account
- A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your e-mail.
- Check your email inbox or the spam/junk e-mail section of your email to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN
- Afterwards visit: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- then provide your phone number and form ID to login
- Then fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all the right details
- Applicants with disability, are to upload medical report as evidence of disability
- If you are a Continuing student, upload your statement of results.
GNPC Scholarship Application Guidelines
- All applications are to be done online (www.gnpcghana.com) e Submission of hard copies of the application would be rejected.
- Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload a medical certificate stating the level of seriousness of the disability. Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on the provision of accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant shall refund all monies paid to him /her or may face prosecution or both.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
2023 GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline – Closing Date
- The GNPC Scholarship Application for this year commences for postgraduate applicants from16th January – 31st January 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline for postgraduate students is therefore: 31st January 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application for this year will commence for undergraduate applicants from 1st February 2023 – 14th February 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline for undergraduate students is, therefore: 14th February 2023
GNPC Scholarship Contact Details
- If you need any inquiries contact the scholarship secretariat contact number on: 0302975847
The Official Release
Read more here: GNPC Scholarship Online Application
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE