Here is the University of South Australia Fully Funded Scholarships 2022/2023.
The University of South Australia is offering scholarships for international students who wish to enroll in its master’s or doctoral programs.
Students who have earned a bachelor’s/ master’s degree and want to pursue higher study can apply for fully funded scholarships.
Make your application more competitive by providing evidence of your English language proficiency when you apply.
- Students of all nationality can apply.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Candidate must be enrolled full-time in a master’s or doctoral program at the University of South Australia.
- All applicants must present an English language Test results
- The host university will cover the entire educational cost International of students
- Also, there will be a living stipend of $840 for doctoral scholars and $420 for master’s students.
- Applicants will receive thesis allowance
- Sick leave (paid).
- Furthermore, there will be vacation for leisure.
- Candidates will be free from any tuition costs.
- Insurance for medical costs for international students. (OSHC).
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For The University of South Australia Fully Funded Scholarships 2022/2023
The University of South Australia has a long list of scholarships available. The scholarships have varying deadlines.
Kindly click on the button provided above to read more and apply.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE