STUDY IN GERMANY: DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2023 is now accepting applications. This is a DAAD-funded scholarship for international students in Germany. It is not necessary to have prior work experience to apply. The Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program is Germany’s most well-paid scholarship. This is a German Federal Foreign Office-funded German Government Scholarship. For international students, German scholarships are the most well-known and popular option.
The classes will begin in September or October 2023. The scholarship can be used to study a full-time master’s degree program at one of eight German universities. There is no application fee. There is a wide range of fields of study to choose from. You can study and complete your Master’s degree program at any of the eight universities listed below in Germany.
You do not need to submit an IELTS score if you have previously finished a degree in English.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2023 is described in detail below.
The duration of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship for the Master’s Program is 2 or 1 year, depending on the university and course. Tuition, airfare, travel, accommodation, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend will all be covered.
Summary of The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Eligible Countries: All the Eligible Participants from “Developing Countries” can Apply. The List of the Eligible Countries can be Found at (LIST OF ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Scholarship Alerts: To subscribe for Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Click here
- WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Applications Extended
Requirement/Eligibility of The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023
- The Participants Should have a First University Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- The most Recent University Degree should be obtained in the Last Six Years.
- The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to Graduates in the field of Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Law, Economics, and Public Administration.
- Should be from a Developing Country
- Applications Must be Submitted in German or English.
- All Masters’s courses have further additional requirements that must be fulfilled by Applicant.
Benefits of The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023
DAAD scholarship holders are exempt from paying tuition fees, in addition to the following other benefits;
- Scholarships (of currently € 931 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions.
- Health insurance cover in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. Participation is mandatory.
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
What Degree Programs are available The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Management in Nonprofit Organization
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
How To Apply The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023
All applications must be written in one of two languages: English or German.Please refer to the call for applications for detailed application instructions. Please specify that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s Degree in Public Policy and Good Governance) when applying for a placement. You may apply for up to two courses.
- Please complete the DAAD application form ‘Application for a research/study scholarship’ (see Attachment 2) only once and indicate your selected master’s course or courses, in the latter case clearly indicating your first and second priority.
- If you are applying for two master’s courses: Please submit a single application for both master’s courses, and only one letter of motivation. In this letter, you should explain in detail, why you chose the respective master’s courses as well as your reasons for prioritizing.
- Please submit the application form to the master’s courses of your choice (no more than two), along with the required documents (see below). Scholarship applications are only accepted via the master’s courses.
Application Closing Date: 31 July 2022.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE