The University of Pretoria (UP), in conjunction with the Mastercard Foundation, is giving scholarships to excellent African students for the academic year 2023-2024. The Foundation’s mission is to reach out to and assist economically disadvantaged young people with disabilities, as well as internally displaced individuals and refugees, in order to contribute to the change of the continent through the diffusion of knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values. If you want to study in South Africa, this is the scholarship for you.
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities & Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- This scholarship is designed for African students
- Candidates must demonstrate financial neediness
- Applicants be willing to return to their native countries and contribute and give back to the communities after school
- Applications should demonstrate great leadership
- Having academic excellence and the desire to maintain it is key for this application
- This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity
- This award incorporates internships and community service
You May Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For To the University of Pretoria For A Scholarship
- Applicants must have received provisional admission to the University of Pretoria before they can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- A provisional admission letter will be required.
- Applicants may apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Send your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to email@example.com.
Deadline: 30th August 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE