Canwin Hotel is looking for a bar attendant who will be responsible for ensuring all the ingredients, cutlery, and other items are in stock before the bar or the restaurant opens.
Functions and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Ensure all the ingredients, cutlery, and other items are in stock before the bar or the restaurant opens.
- Ensure all the pre-preparations are also completed before the bar opens.
- Take orders from customers. Ensure the customer is permitted to have alcoholic beverages as per local laws. In case of doubt, politely ask for any age proofs without sounding offensive.
- Mix and serve drinks as per customers’ orders.
- Prepare and serve food to customers.
- Ensure the bar counter and the adjoining area is clean. Pick and dispose of used plates or any other debris.
- Politely ask customers for a repeat of the drink.
- In case of any fights or undesirable incidents, inform the security or the bouncer at the earliest.
- Create a bill on the customer’s request or when the bar is about to shut.
- Collect payment from the customers and process it.
- In case of credit or debit card payment, take a signed copy of the bill from the customer.
- Do an inventory check of all the items once the bar is closed.
- Ensure the area is cleaned thoroughly before leaving.
- Supervise junior attendants and help in their training.
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements are as follows:
- Previous work experience as a Bar Attendant, Bar Tending, or similar role
- Mixology literate
- Ability to instruct and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 years plus work experience as a Bar Attendant, Bar Tending, or similar role
- Available to work early or late shifts and on weekends
- High School Diploma; Training College
- Skilled in coffee machine operation with substantial knowledge of making coffee beverages
- Great communication skills. Should be able to converse fluently in English and a few local languages.
- Jovial and people-friendly attitude.
- Must love music and parties.
- Pleasing persona and polished looks.
- Be able to get along with other bar attendants and restaurant staff.
- Be creative. Should be able to concoct new mixes and drinks based on customer demands.
- Must be attentive and ensure all customers are billed correctly
- Must be speedy enough to create customer orders within a short span of time.
- Should know how to use credit card swipe machines.
- Basic knowledge of computers and billing systems.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematics to ensure correct billing.
- Tips To Get Canadian Job Offer From Outside Canada
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Location: Teshie, Nungua, La, Sakumono, Lashibi, Spintex
How To Apply For The Bar Attendant Position At Canwin Hotel
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20 August 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE