Here is the new job opening for a cleaning staff member – Gardener (Part-time) At GIZ.
Scope of Role:
- The gardener will primarily be responsible for ensuring all plants, flowers and lawns are well cared for. This includes watering plants, clearing bushes and unwanted plant growth, planting flowers, and pruning/trimming the edges of plants.
- The gardener is also responsible for ensuring the office compound is clean and orderly, as well as assisting with official errands and office services
Recommended: Latest Job Vacancies At British Council
- Ensure there are green lawns and beautiful flowers/plants inside and around the office.
- Clean the compound of the office premises.
- Pruning of plants in the garden and implementing good gardening practices to ensure all plants in and around the office
are properly maintained.
- Report water shortages and other damages on the premises to the administrative specialist.
- Runs errands for the office when necessary.
- Carry out other activities and tasks as assigned
Read On: Exciting Job Vacancy At UBA Ghana
Qualification Required & Experience
- Elementary/junior high education.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable role, with references.
- Physical strength and resilience.
- Ideally, good working knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of German will be an advantage.
- Reliable with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed upon with the line manager.
How To Apply For The Cleaning Staff Member – Gardener (Part-time) Position At GIZ
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2023/CO/21/06 in the subject line.
Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE