There is a job vacancy for the role of Customer Service and Sales Support. This post will help with the direct and indirect delivery of Customer Service and Sales in the Accra and Kumasi offices in Ghana.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
- Support to provide a consistent and positive customer experience in line with the British Council Customer Service Strategy and relevant corporate standards and policies
- Support the delivery of high quality, up to date Exam Information Sessions, ensure that at all times, interactions are as per Customer Service Standards and Corporate Child protection and Safe-Guarding policies.
- How To Apply For Skilled Worker Visa In UK(Tier 2 General Visa)
- Support to build rapport with prospective customers to gain understanding and information to respond to their specific needs and requirements.
Check Also: Farmerline Limited Job Vacancy
- Higher Diploma and/or equivalent professional experience
- Fast learner and passion for customer service and sales
- An interest in marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Proven interest in digital systems/platforms
- Post Location: Accra & Kumasi
- Department: Exams
- Contract type: Locally Engaged
- Duration: 1 year
- More Information: All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Ghana.
How To Submit An Application For The Position: Customer Service Support
Closing Date: 5th July, 2023, 23:59 West Africa time
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE