A reputable NGO in the Agrospace is offering you a one-time opportunity to build a career in the Agro-food chain.
Are you between the ages of 20-30 years old? Do you have a Degree, HND, or Diploma in any field with a passion for agribusiness, then apply to be trained and offered employment opportunities with companies within the agribusiness sector.
The Youth in Food Program is a 6 months mentorship program that equips you with the skills, resources and network needed to succeed in the job market!
The Youth in Food Program was established by Ghana Food Movement in September 2021 – back then called Youth in Agribusiness. Our second cohort was onboarded in January 2023 and we are currently recruiting for our third cohort
Who can apply?
- You are looking for a long term job Ghana’s food and agric sector (unemployed or employed is both ok)
- You are fully available 1st to 8th and 16th of September 2023 for the in person skills training. This will be hosted in Accra.
- You have a university degree. All fields are welcome: From communications to engineering.
- You want to start your career in food.
- You are fully motivated, passionate and forward-thinking.
- You are between 20 – 30 years old.
How Does The Program Benefit You?
- Skills Development: Over the course of 6 months, our professional trainers will equip you with in-demand soft and hard skills to help you perform better in future jobs. These trainings will be hosted both on- and offline. Topics include skills in; planning, cv writing, effective communication, presentation skills, emotional intelligence, work ethics, organization tools, Microsoft Office package and more!
- Career Coaching: You will get connected to a mentor that will give you the personalised support you will need to succeed in the food and agric job market. This person will support you in your job search. From finding vacancies and networking to interview preparation and contract negotiation.
- Company Visits: We visit inspiring companies in the food sector and hear from their CEO and different departments. We do this to inspire and show you great examples from the sector. This a great network opportunity!
- Alumni Network: After the program, you are invited to our growing alumni network. You will keep engaging and expanding your network with other young professionals in the food sector. This network can help you advance in your food career!
How to apply For The Youth in Food Program Third Cohort
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE