Here is a fresh job opportunity at Guinness Ghana Breweries. This well-known brewery is looking for a Packaging Team Lead.
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Manage shift including direct responsibility for developing, coaching and supporting team to deliver business objectives.
- Monitor production on hourly basis, paying attention to downtimes, OEE, quality and waste, establishing and maintaining useful relationships with the team.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Actively enforce EISC/MMS WOWs and also ensure good housekeeping.
Don’t Miss This: Permanent Job Opportunity At Olam Agri
Qualifications and Experience Required / Skills
- Degree in Science/Engineering or HND with a minimum of 3 years in a packaging industry.
- Computer Literate
- Resource management Skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
- Knowledge in leading improvement Projects (ITFs/PIPs)
How To Apply For The Fresh Job Opportunity At Guinness Ghana Breweries
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE