MSI Ghana has vacancies for passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience in Accra. MSI Ghana’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future
Marie Stopes is accepting applications for the vacant position of housekeeper.
Length of Contract: Permanent
The centre housekeeper is responsible for keeping the centre office, its surroundings, client care areas and all equipment tidy, neat and clean always. The duties and responsibilities presented below may change as the centre activities evolve and expand with time.
Core Cleaning Duties
- Cleans offices and desk to ensure that the working area is tidy
- Clean and disinfect procedure rooms in line with MSI’s clinical quality standards
- Dust and polish all chairs, tables and all working surfaces
- Dust picture frames and clean the picture glasses in all the offices
- Sweep and wash/mop all floor tiles and marble
- Dust all other fixtures and fittings, including fire extinguishers and any other surfaces within reach
- Clean the washrooms at timely intervals and ensure that the washroom are always clean and tidy
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients’ special needs such as flexibility on working hours, strict privacy and confidentiality to generate continuous demand for MSIG services and create a conducive working relationship
- Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues and the general public/visitors and ensure that the environment is clean at all time
- Keep the entire office, its surroundings, client care areas and equipment tidy, neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure proper management and disposal of general waste in the centre
- Assist with maintaining admin stock and supports with inventory and ordering
- Run errands including purchasing detergents etc for the office when appropriate
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere towards all clients at all times
Communication and Administration
- Ensure friendly communications with the various clients and visitors to the centre
- Assist with administrative work within limits when necessary
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all MSIG policies and procedures
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Must have at least basic education to be able to read and write English.
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in a clinical environment
- Excellent team members – client interaction skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services
- Be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health
- Self-motivator, team player and able to motivate others to achieve results.
How To Apply For The Housekeeper Position At Marie Stopes Ghana
Please submit your application by filling this online form via below link.
- This application is open only to Ghanaian nationals or permanent residents with work permits.
- Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be on rolling basis.
- Submission deadline is Close of Business 9th August 2023.
- Shortlisting will be on rolling basis and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE