The KNUST Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Scholarship was set up to help people learn more about science and technology and to encourage research, good teaching, and training in business.
Through the Kingdom Books Bursary Scheme, Kingdom Books and Stationery gives money to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology students who are poor but smart.
This scholarship is only given to students who have done well in school and are thought to deserve it.
The Bursary is held once a year, and 50 students from the university will be chosen to receive the scholarship.
Benefits of Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Scholarship
The scholarship, which is only given to 50 students each year, is given out as follows:
- 40% of Books and Paper Goods
- 60% is for user fees for Academy facilities (AFUF)
Eligibility of Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Scheme
- The applicant must be a full-time student at KNUST in their second, third, or fourth year.
- The applicant needs at least a Second Class Lower CWA.
- The applicant must show proof that they need the money.
- The applicant should not be the beneficiary of any form of financial assistance or scholarship at the time of application.
- Proof of need
- Awards and a copy of the most recent exam results
How to Apply for the Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary Scheme
- The application forms can be downloaded from the KNUST Bursary site, or visit the Kingdom Book Shop at the KNUST Commercial area for application forms.
- The completed forms and all other required documents should be put in an A4 envelope with the student’s name printed on it and sent to the Dean of Students Office.
- Applicants should send their completed forms and all the necessary documents to The Assistant Registrar
Register all the details given in the application form and attach the necessary documents send them to the following address by post.
Students’ Financial Office, Registrar’s office,
Main Administration Block, Room 110
Application Deadline: January 2023.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE