AT Ghana has a new job vacancy for an Internal Communication Specialist in Accra.
- The successful candidate will join our team as a Specialist for Internal Communication in the Human Resource Department.
- (S)He will report to the HR Business Partner (Non-Commercial Function) and will be responsible for developing an understanding of the company’s goals and values and build commitment to success.
- (S)He will advise on effective internal communications and lead in managing internal change communications working with appropriate teams.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase employee awareness, managing internal communication channels, and keeping employees informed and engaged.
- Develop and implement on an ongoing basis, a companywide internal & change communications strategy that meets organizational objectives and aligns with overall business strategy.
- Develop an understanding of the company’s goals and values, among employees and build commitment to success.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to employees.
- Liaise with Brand and Marketing Communications team to ensure the delivery of a 360-degree Integrated Communications that resonates, informs, and empowers employees to be brand ambassadors
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor Internal Communications program so that internal stakeholders are informed of organizational news, issues and direction and have mechanisms for providing feedback to management.
- Manage internal communications channels and content. Introduce new channels to engage and inform the ongoing process of keeping employees up to date.
- Oversee the production of in-house newsletter and publications, emails, fliers, or memos.
- Play a key role in internal employee events, working with cross functional teams
- Devise strategies and produce content to help align the organization’s goals with the engagement of members or employees.
- Administer and ensure job satisfaction among employees by administering surveys and polls.
- Arrange dynamic team building activities that engage employees together and bolster their work performance.
Required Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, or any other related field
- A member of an HR or Communications professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role or in corporate communications, public relations, etc.
- Extensive network with media practitioners and journalists will be an advantage
- To put the communication strategy into practice.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Good writer, excellent content creator for internal newsletters and e-mail communications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Skills critical to the role:
- Analytical thinker who can recognize trends and opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of various internal & external Communication channels.
- Experience in developing and executing communication strategies and briefing materials.
- Experience in managing digital/social media channels
- High level of self-motivation
- Attention to details
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong editorial skills and copy writing
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply For The Internal Communication Specialist Position at AT Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@at.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject
Closing Date for Application: 4th September 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE