Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana.
Here is the latest Job Opportunity at Transnational Academic Group. We are seeking Administrative Assistant – Registry who is an experienced and dynamic professional to be responsible for provision of leadership and performance of services that will enhance the student experience, equip students with employability skills, engage our alumni and support the achievement of educational goals and student journey at Lancaster University Ghana.
See Also: SSCE/ HND/ Degree Jobs At SBP Africa
- Coordinate teaching schedules
- Coordinate Exam schedules
- Monitor and manage effective use of classrooms
- Coordinate Exams administration
- Coordinate TAG/LUG Foundation Programmes
- Support activities relating to EMBA programme
- Provide periodic training for all stakeholders
- Manage LUSI application platform
- Support for students on their academic journey
- Coordinate program committee meetings
- Provide technical support to faculty
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or in a related discipline
- Professional Certification in any of the above disciplines will be an advantage
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to communicate with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role or relevant position in higher education
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opportunity At Transnational Academic Group
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – REGISTRY in the subject line.
Deadline: 30th December, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE