Here is the latest job vacancy at Hollard Insurance. Hollard General is looking for Business Development Manager.
Report to: Branch Manager
Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective business relationships with direct and corporate clients and grow sales and profitability at the Kumasi Branch. The candidate will also supervise Hollard2U/Sales Executives and ensure that they meet and exceed their sales and profitability targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Hollard products to personal, corporate, and institutional clients.
- Achieve monthly and yearly premium targets for new business and renewal of existing businesses.
- Initiate and develop relationships with corporate bodies and individuals with the aim of generating business as per agreed targets.
- Recommend changes to improve productivity, profitability, growth and the quality of assigned book of business and decline unsuitable risks.
- Review segment profit/growth results and trends and recommend action plans to produce profitable underwriting results.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data of corporate and institutional clients and seek approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage and price.
- Ensure that policy transactions (quotes, new business, endorsements, renewals, post loss, cancellations) are issued and changes recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interact frequently with Brokers, Hollard2U Agents, Institutional clients and provide timely and professional customer service to them.
- Provide monthly reports on achievements, pending issues, problems, and suggested recommendations as per agreed timelines and formats.
- Ensure full compliance with all processes, policies and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor incentive campaigns and ensure timeous payment of commissions and other approved payments.
- Drive change management among direct reports in areas such as talent management, cultural change and create a positive work atmosphere.
New Job Posting At Coca-Cola Beverages
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Marketing, Insurance or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and leading sales teams
- Proven salesperson with a tract record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent prospecting and relationship management skills
- Have product knowledge, basic rating principles and risk assessment knowledge.
- Should have market knowledge (including competitor information)
- Interpersonal, organisational and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Latest Job Recruitment At Unilever
How To Apply For the Job Vacancy At Hollard Insurance
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to: Recruitment@Hollard.com.gh
- Please indicate HG-BDM as the subject of your email.
- Closing date is Friday, 2nd June 2023.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE