A Supply Chain Officer is needed At KOA Impact Ghana Limited. They are looking for a self-motivated Supply Chain Officer. The person is expected to assist and work closely with the company’s Supply Chain Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations towards the realization of the department’s targets and the company’s overall logistics and supply chains goals. S(h)e is therefore required to bring on board a deep understanding of strategic purchasing, warehouse management and import & export coordination. Success in the role will be achieved by maintaining accurate records, providing valuable inputs and analytics skills to help improve existing processes and to enhance the productivity of the company and achieve a common organizational target.
Support in the execution of the company’s overall operations, logistics and supply chain strategy, as well as related activities, to ensure that the company meets its internal and external operational targets.
Liaise with line manager in implementation of the overall supply chain strategy and operations by:
- Planning and coordinating of imports and exports whilst ensuring compliance with free zones, custom and other regulatory requirements
- Sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of demand.
- Creation of purchase orders for supplies and tracking orders to ensure prompt deliveries.
- Gathering market intelligence on potential cost-efficient suppliers and service providers to result in cost savings and optimization.
- Conducting clear and consistent
communication with new and existing vendors, contractors and service providers
- Identifying and implementing internal logistics process improvements i.e.
- warehouse management and controls imports and exports towards cost reduction and efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining detailed
inventories of materials and supplies located in and out of the company’s sites.
- Providing accurate and timely report and records of inbounds & outbounds of materials and products whilst coordinating internal flow of materials.
- Securing buffer stock solutions for finished products for international shipment and local distribution.
- Collaborating with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an
effective supply chain
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Management or Business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Natural affinity to work with ERP systems and data management tool is a plus.
- Familiar with Ghana Free Zones activities, import and export customs formalities
- Proven track record in building and
maintaining strategic relationship with suppliers
- 2 years of supply chain, logistics and
warehouse management experience
- Ouick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Good time management and prioritizing skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder
How To Apply For Supply Chain Officer At KOA Impact Ghana Limited
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE