Here are the new Employment Opportunities at GIZ Ghana.
The public-benefit federal enterprise, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), working in more than 100 countries worldwide is currently recruiting for their July 2023 available careers for suitable candidates.
Kindly click on any of the link below that suits you to read more and apply for the job:
- Elementary/junior high education.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable role, with references.
- Physical strength and resilience.
- Ideally, good working knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of German will be an advantage.
- Secondary school education and holds a valid driver’s licence D.
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience as a driver with references, 1-3 years’ professional experience in a comparative role.
- No major accidents in the past 3 years.
- Good knowledge of the English language and other local dialects and familiarity with Ghana and the districts and regional capitals
- The advisor will support the content of free trade negotiations in the areas of trade in goods and services, trade facilitation, and customs cooperation as well as phase II negotiations for protocols on IPR, Investment, Competition, Digital Trade and Women and Youth in Trade)
How To Apply For the Employment Opportunities at GIZ Ghana
About GIZ Ghana
We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE